Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Intro


Hello everyone, this is my first time to post on this blog, so I would like to give some introduction about myself and state the purpose of this blog. So let's check it out !


Name: Lee Shiau Looi @ Amanda
Age : 18 but this month coming to 19
D.O.B : 25th August 1990
Horoscope : Virgo
Course : Diploma in Tourism Management
Intake: 01/09
Occupation : Full Time College student and Part Time Worker
Interest: Watching movies/dramas, listening to music, shopping, chatting, hang out, singing, Religious : Christian
Race : Chinese
*PS : Any other information you can ask me by leaving a comment.


The purpose of writing this Communication Skills blog is to let us practise for using the right grammars while typing as a practical of good habit.Beside that, as for DTM students in CS2 subject, the main content of this assignment is to introduce the 5 Different Places of Interest. Thus I will post out the 5 interest places in my next post and hopefully it can be done as soon as possible.


If you have any suggestion you can drop a comment at here.


Thank You.


God Bless You Always

No comments: